This Content Is Only For Subscribers
“Moving to a new country can be stressful, but with Soft Landing, relocating to Kigali, Rwanda, can be a breeze. As the owner of Living in Kigali, I personally used Soft Landing’s services to help me obtain an investor certificate, purchase land overlooking the gorgeous Lake Muhazi, and overall process for my BIG move to Rwanda. Therefore, I can attest to their exceptional services.”
– Ola Morin-Muhammed | Owner of Living In Kigali, LLC.
Soft Landing offers a personal touch to help you relocate with ease. They assist with visas and residency for qualified applicants, currency exchange at the best rates, mobile phone setup and SIM card activation, and language interpretation in English, French, Swahili, and Kinyarwanda.
But Soft Landing’s services go beyond the basics. They also help you locate a home or apartment, purchase land, provide guided tours, help with mobile money account setup, airport pick-up, and drop-off, and even assist in opening a new bank account. They’ll help you get passport photos, facilitate COVID testing, and provide medical assistance with specialist appointments.
Soft Landing goes the extra mile to ensure your needs are met, even if it’s something out of the ordinary. They’ll source and vet reliable vendors and employees, resolve complex issues, and fulfill unusual requests.
They are truly committed to providing friendly personal assistance and transport, including after-hours services. And as a company, they prioritize your safety at all times.
So, whether you’re relocating for work or personal reasons, Soft Landing is here to make your transition as smooth as possible. With their personal touch and exceptional services, you’ll feel right at home in no time.
Soft Landing List of Services
- 1. Assistance with visa/ residency for qualified applicants
- 2. Best rates for currency exchange
- 3. Mobile phone set up / SIM card
- 4. Language interpretation (English, French, Swahili & Kinyarwanda)
- 5. Locating a home, Apartment
- 6. Land to purchase
- 7. Guided tours
- 8. Mobile money account use
- 9. Airport pick up / drop-off
- 10. Assistance in opening new bank account
- 11. Get passport photos
- 12. Covid testing facilitations
- 13. Medical assistance with appointments with specialists
- 14. Sourcing & vetting reliable vendors
- 14. Sourcing and vetting employees
- 15. Resolving complex issues
- 16. Fulfilling unusual requests
- 17. Friendly personal assistance & transport (including after hours)
- 18. Serving the needs of re-patriating rwandans
My Cousin Connection
My Cousin Connection is a community created to support the needs of expats relocating to Rwanda.
Our work has involved registering businesses, setting up banking and mobile services, translation services, and immigration support. We cater our support by empowering expats ready to call Rwanda home through personalized services and consultations.
MCC hosts monthly events, business opportunities, an active forum, and much more to put information at our fingertips. With our commitment to personal care, support, and development, we consistently evaluate and innovate our business model to ensure that we serve the clients that we warmly call “family.”
My Cousin Connection has supported over 100 families and individuals in various ways. Below is a detailed list of our most popular services:
- Business Registration & De-registration service
- Investment Registration
- Relocation Support & Advice
- Relocation Tours & Consultations
- Visa Services
- Networking Events
- Personal care support
Our website is our first step, and we welcome you! Visit us at www.mycousinconnection.com