Welcome to the most flexible and professional platform for learning Kinyarwanda. All lessons are online and are conducted either live or recorded, so you can always come back to refresh yourself.
The lessons the School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education provides will help you progress from basic Kinyarwanda communication after a few hours to an advanced level within a few months. By the end of the program, you will be speaking, reading, listening, and writing Kinyarwanda as though you’ve known it your whole life.
Gusoma Education teaches Kinyarwanda through 6 topics :
- Grammar & spelling
- Vocabulary & conjugation
- Numbers & numerical
- Sentence building
- Listening and oral expression
- Reading and written expression
The lessons are delivered in either live sessions, recorded, or both. It depends on your availability. The live lessons are categorized into two:
- DAY-TO-DAY PRACTICAL LESSONS (A1 – A14) – 14 hours of lessons that will teach you the basics of Kinyarwanda interaction. These lessons should help your everyday communication, even with native speakers.
- CORE CURRICULUM (L1 – L138) – A minimum of 138 hours of in-depth Kinyarwanda training. By the end of the curriculum, you should be able to form your own sentences, read, and write in Kinyarwanda.
You choose to do either 8 hours or unlimited hours per month. The more consistent you are, the quicker and more thoroughly you’ll learn Kinyarwanda.
- 8 Hours per month – Yearly program: This is for the curious who are still deciding how much Kinyarwanda you want to learn. At the end of the first 2 months, you should be able to understand and speak the most common sentences in Kinyarwanda. With consistency in your allocation of hours, you should be proficient or near proficient by the end of 15 months.
- This schedule is convenient for people who want to be fluent in Kinyarwanda within a year with minimal impact on their other commitments. It is tailored for professionals and students.
- Unlimited hours per month – Unlimited program: If you don’t have a year, the unlimited schedule will get you near Kinyarwanda fluency in about 6 months. Again, consistency is key, and it is recommended that you study and practice the language for at least 1 hour each day.
- This schedule is convenient for people who want faster results and decide to commit to higher intensity during a shorter time.
The School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education has a 24/7 online learning portal. All lessons, practical exercises, and corrections will be available in audio, digital, and video formats. Live classes take place on Google Meet. They can either be one-on-one or small group sessions.
A universal booking system enables you to select lesson slots at your convenience. Lessons run from Monday to Sunday between 8.00 am and 10.00 pm and last between 45 – 60 mins. Just an hour out of your day to improve your Kinyarwanda.
The Gusoma Advantage
There are many reasons to learn Kinyarwanda with the School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education. They’ve been teaching the language for a long time and have earned the experience and expertise to guide you smoothly. Here are some of the best features of their course.
Professional Language Teachers
The School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education ensures that all its teachers are both native speakers of Kinyarwanda, are bilingual in English and French, and have extensive experience teaching foreigners. They have all published educational content for learning Kinyarwanda. All the teachers are encouraging, patient and understanding.
With the School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education, you plan out your timetable. You decide how many hours you want to commit to your lessons, when, and how to learn. If you’re not available for the live classes, log in when you can, and the recorded version will be available.
Weekly Tests and Conversation Practice
The School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education provides a brief test after every 7 lessons to evaluate your progress. This is a written test and will assess your skills in conjugating, building sentences, correcting or re-writing a text, recording a presentation, and your general understanding of the language.
All learners will get free books designed and written by Gusoma Education staff as follows: the yearly program comes with one learning book. The unlimited program comes with all books. The books are also available on Amazon if you want to read ahead and determine the quality of education the School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education provides.
Certificate of Proficiency in Kinyarwanda
At the end of your lessons, you will receive a certificate that you can use internationally, especially if you’re applying for language-related jobs.
The Bottom Line
The School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education allows you to learn Kinyarwanda at your pace. You can learn to communicate just enough for your daily affairs using their Yearly schedule or thoroughly learn the language through their Unlimited program. With experienced, professional teachers guiding you, the School of Kinyarwanda – Gusoma Education is the ideal learning center for Kinyarwanda.