Are you wondering which dentist in Kigali to visit? I still recall my first dental visit as a child, which made me a nervous patient.
Having a bad experience can cause you to have dental fear and anxiety. However, we all need to have dental checkups once in a while for oral hygiene.
Here are some recommendations of dentists in Kigali that you can book for your next dental visit. They have positive feedback from their dental patients who confidently refer anyone seeking dental services.
Kigali Adventist Dental Clinic
- Location: KG 567 St, Kacyiru
- Phone Number: +250788777720
- Opening hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Gentle Dental Clinic
- Location: KN 2Ave TOWN / CHIC BUILDING F1, Kigali.
- Phone Number: +250783492996
- Opening hours: Weekdays 8:00am – 4:00pm; Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Deva Medical Center
- Location: KG 9 AV 519 Street No 6 Nyarutarama
- Phone Number: +250788333111
- Opening hours: 8:00am – 3:45 pm; Sundays – Closed
ADA Dental Clinic
- Location: KG 552 St, Kigali
- Phone Number: +250788688184
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Weekends – Closed
Hôpital La Croix du Sud
- Location: KG 201 St 7, Gasabo
- Phone Number: +250785246882
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Advanced Dental Clinic
- Location: KG 11 Ave, Remera
- Phone Number: +250789313200
- Opening hours: Weekdays 8:00am – 6:00pm; Weekends 9:00am – 4:00pm
The Diamond Smile
- Location: KG 184 St, Kigali
- Phone Number: +250786070287
- Opening hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm; Mondays & Sundays – Closed
DMC Dental Clinic
- Location: 236W+592, Kigali
- Phone Number: +250783793303
- Opening hours: Weekdays 8:00am – 8:00pm; Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm; Saturday 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Location: 134 KK 3 Rd, Kigali
- Phone Number: +250788122100
- Opening hours: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Pineda Dental Clinic
- Location: 15 KN 33 St, Kigali
- Phone Number: +250788564377
- Opening hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 6:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm; Sunday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: Umoja House, KN 3 Rd, Kigali
- Phone Number: +250781921753
- Opening hours: Monday – Thursday; 8:00am – 6:00pm; Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm;Sunday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Kibagabaga and Gacuriro
Infinity Medical and Dental Specialist Center (IMDSC)
- Location: 18 KG 408 St, Kigali
- Phone Number: +250784163641
- Opening hours: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Price Guide for Dentists in Kigali
Dentists in Kigali vary their prices from one clinic to the other. It depends on a patients’ needs and the clinics’ prestige. Some clinics offer discounts, accept insurance covers on limited services, while in others, you should pay the total amount in cash.
If you’re planning on using your insurance, you need to confirm with your insurance company what rate to pay and which clinics accept its cover.
It is wise to confirm first what options are favorable to you before visiting dentists in Kigali.
This table explains standard dental services with their estimated prices you will find when visiting dentists in Kigali.
|Consultation/ Checkup||5,000 – 10,000 RWF|
|Tooth Cleaning||30,000 – 40,000 RWF|
|Fillings per tooth||50,000 – 60,000 RWF|
|Root canal||140,000 – 150,000 RWF|
|Teeth Whitening||180,000 – 200,000 RWF|
|Braces||600,000 – 1,200,000 RWF|
When choosing which dentists in Kigali to visit, price is not the only thing to consider.
Some dentists have good reputations, which makes them very busy and you could find a long queue. Other dentists have specific hours and days they operate.
It’s wise to enquire first, book an appointment early in advance, and arrive early to save time to receive dental service in Kigali.
I wish you a quick recovery!
As I like to use as many Rwandan services where possible, for the past six years I’ve been going to the dental clinic of the Kigali Health Institute (part of the college of medicine of the University of Rwanda).
Rwandan dentists and orthodontist, great doctors and staff.
KN 73 street, just behind Marriott hotel.
Appointments: 0782 021 417
Very helpful. Thank you.